Serial Number AL392614, May of 1953
- Very Good Condition
- Gold Intact
- Some ‘pin markings’ on black beed
- A pit/gouge on fold out bed, but not as obvious as what appears in photo – can feel it with your finger — it’s not that (sort of) vertical line. That is a smudge. I don’t want to clean the machine. See picture of the bed — it looks like a smudged gray area in photo, but isn’t as noticeable. Can try to get shot without flash.
- Not sure about the little white dots in line with the “R” under the light — not visible until I took photos, so will need to check. The other two are screws.
- $275 + actual shipping and packing costs, most likely using United Parcel Service ground
- Partial front shot of case showing the scratch line across its front. The case itself is in very good condition, with a bit of normal wear on top corners.
- I have a photo of the serial number but didn’t attach it in an email to myself — can download that again from home
janet.wickell @ gmail.com (take out the spaces)